BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, August 1, 2010

10 weeks!!

How far along? Sweet baby V is 10 weeks!

Baby's size? The baby is 1.2 in long and weighs 0.14 oz. He or she looks like a shrimp right now with a large head and a smaller body.

Weight gain? 2 to 3 lbs depending on the scale (that doesn't count the weight I gained from the fertility treatments). I go back to the doctor on Wednesday so I guess I will know for sure then.

Sleep? I have never been a great sleeper and it hasn't been better since I've been pregnant. I toss and turn a lot and just can't ever seem to get comfy. I sleep great on the couch because it supports my back some so I maybe camping out there for the next 7 months.

Symptoms? I have been really tired and take a nap almost everyday. I have also had a few headaches but that is about it. I haven't had any morning sickness or nausea. Sometimes when I get hungry (which seems to be every 3 hours) I have that really empty stomach feeling-like I better eat or I'm going to be sick.

Maternity clothes? I've bought some and my friends have let me borrow some (the perks of being the last to get pregnant) I have worn some of the shirts because they are comfy and you can't really tell they are prego shirts. My pants still fit me for now but I don't think it will be long before I have to make the switch.

Movement? Not any yet but I can't wait to feel him or her for the first time.

Food cravings? I haven't had any real cravings-nothing really sounds good actually. I have enjoyed some vanilla ice cream with peanut butter and I have caught myself drinking the pickle juice from the jar a few times but those are things I loved when I was little. (A pickle snow cone with a pickle was mine and my sister's favorite thing when we were younger.)

Gender? Too early to find out.

What I miss? Nothing. I am just enjoying being pregnant.

What I'm looking forward to? Getting past the stage where people wonder "is she pregnant" or is she just fat" haha!!

We have our first appointment with the OB on Wednesday. I'm excited to meet him. We have heard great things about him and I hope he is a perfect fit for us. Hopefully we will be able to scan a pic of the ultrasound and post it on here so everyone can see baby V!!

3 comments:

  1. angela- if you are going to do this type of post a picture is necessary:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. great commentary! I so seriously hopw I get to visit you while you are preggo! I miss you so much Tolson!!!!!

    ReplyDelete