BabyFruit Ticker

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Third time wasn't a charm!!

Michael and I were really hoping and praying that the third month of taking Clomid was going to be a charm. Sadly it wasn't. To be honest I was hoping that we would only have to take it for one month but now we are about to take it for the 4th time. I hate even taking tylenol for a headache so it is killing me to take all these drugs every month. My doc has even added another drug to the mix that I take everyday not just for 5 days like with the Clomid. We weren't even sure if this was a treatment we wanted to start but knew we had to with everything that is going on with me. We know that God has a plan for us and we are both tyring to stay strong and be positive but it gets harder and harder every month we don't get pregnant. All of this has only made our relationship stronger and I know that God will lead us through this difficult time. Maybe the 4th time will be the charm-we will see!!

No comments:

Post a Comment